- Single Family
2215 S Laurelwood Dr Bloomington, IN 47401 Get directions$202,650 $123/Sq. ft.
- Age 25 Years
|4||Templeton Elementary School||PK-6||0.8 mi|
|9||Jackson Creek Middle School||7-8||1.3 mi|
|9||Bloomington High School South||9-12||0.4 mi|
|NA||Bloomington Montessori Private School||PK-6||0.4 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.
Property History for 2215 S Laurelwood Dr
|Date||Event||Price||Price / Sq ft||Source|
The price and tax history data is obtained from public records and/or MLS feeds from local jurisdiction. Contact your REALTOR® directly in order to obtain the most up-to-date information available.
Find out what your home is worth
Mary EdwardsAccredited Buyer Representative, Certified Residential Specialist, Senior Real Estate Specialist Broker Associate with 29 years experience
- RE/MAX Realty Professionals 328 S. Walnut Street Suite 6, Bloomington, IN 47401
- Mobile (812) 369-6808
- Direct (812) 369-6808
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Areas Served Bloomington , Ellettsville , Monroe County, Indiana University, Spencer , Bedford, Smithville, Unionville
- Specializations Residential Real Estate, Relocation, Full-Service Marketing
- Accredited Buyer's Representative
- Certified Residential Specialist
- Graduate, REALTOR® Institute
- Seniors Real Estate Specialist