986 S Baldwin Dr Bloomington, IN 47401 Get directions$306,000 $111/Sq. ft.
- Age 18 Years
|8||Binford Elementary School||3-6||1.2 mi|
|6||Tri-North Middle School||7-8||3.6 mi|
|8||Bloomington High School North||9-12||4.7 mi|
|NA||Rogers Elementary School||K-2||1.3 mi|
|NA||Pinnacle Private School||K-12||1.3 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.
Property History for 986 S Baldwin Dr
|Date||Event||Price||Price / Sq ft||Source|
The price and tax history data is obtained from public records and/or MLS feeds from local jurisdiction. Contact your REALTOR® directly in order to obtain the most up-to-date information available.
Find out what your home is worth
- Mary Edwards Accredited Buyer Representative, Certified Residential Specialist, Senior Real Estate Specialist Broker Associate with 28 years experience
- RE/MAX Realty Professionals 328 S. Walnut Street Suite 6, Bloomington, IN 47401
- Mobile (812) 369-6808
- Direct (812) 369-6808
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Areas Served Bloomington , Ellettsville , Monroe County, Indiana University, Spencer , Bedford, Smithville, Unionville
- Specializations Residential Real Estate, Relocation, Full-Service Marketing
- Accredited Buyer's Representative
- Certified Residential Specialist
- Graduate, REALTOR® Institute
- Seniors Real Estate Specialist